Twombly is a modern townhome community located in historic and
cosmopolitan Morristown NJ. It is convenient located off Madison
Avenue with easy access to Interstate 287 and is about 1.5 miles
away from the Morristown Train Station. The Twombly community
offers 2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath, Ranch-Style Condos with a 2-car
garage, and 2-3 Bedroom, 2.1 Bath, Multi-Level Townhomes with 1
or 2 Car Garages. All units have Basements, some of which are
finished. The homes in Twombly range in size from approximately
1700-2500 square feet, excluding basements. Twombly at
Morristown is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Morristown lies about
32 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
- A Modern Townhome Community of 2 Bedroom
Townhomes with 2-0-2.1 Baths and 1 or 2 Car Garages in Morristown, NJ.
- A Few Ranch-Style One Floor Living Floor Plans are also
- Location! Location! Location!
- A Commuter's Dream: Located with 1 +/- Miles to Two
Morristown and Convent Station with service to Hoboken and New York
- 30 +/- Miles from Manhattan
- 30 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- Conveniently located just 7 +/- Minutes from the
Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown)
- 5 +/- minute drive to the Morristown Green, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 12 +/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates 287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Twombly, Morristown, NJ: A Wonderful Place to Live
Twombly was built around 1995 and there are 35 units
featuring 2 Bedrooms and 2.0-2.1 Baths and attached 1 or 2
Car Garage. The interiors are spacious and designed to fit
every homeowner's lifestyles.
Suburban Life Style for Urban People
Twombly is that unusual combination of a suburban lifestyle
with in-town convenience! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
- Number of Units: 35
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.0-2.1
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1995
- Price: $350,000 - $550,000
- Common Features:
Innovative and Dynamic Floor Plans. High Ceilings, Spacious Living Rooms, Some with Fireplaces, Formal Dining Areas, Walk-in Master Bedroom Closet per plan. Ceramic Tile in Entry Foyer, Ceramic Tiles in Master Bath, Main Bath and Powder Rooms. Custom Kitchens, Economical Gas-Fired/Natural Gas Heat, Central Air conditioning, Attached Garage with Direct Access to Units, Extra parking for additional cars and guests. Ranch Style One Floor Living Models Available.
tamoxifen cost uk
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Thomas Jefferson School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Twombly is a commuter's dream with easy access to I-287, I-80, Routes 24, 124, 202 and 10. Two NJ Transit Train stations nearby - Morristown Train Station is about 1.5 Miles away and Convent Station is about 1.1 Miles away. Bus Service is also available with stops just a short drive away.
- Fun & Recreation: About 5 minutes to Morristown Green, the center of town, shops, and eateries. Rockaway, Livingston and Short Hills Malls are nearby. About 32 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: About 1.5 Miles to the Morristown Train Station or Convent Station Train Station for Midtown Direct Train to New York City. About 5 Min Drive from Downtown Morristown.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.